Superior Roofing Services in the Middlesex County
Most homeowners start with the question:
Do I need a new roof?
Here are few things to look for while determining if your roof is in need of repair while inspecting your home:
- Leaks in your attic or stains on interior ceilings and walls. Do you see any mildew or mold growing in these areas?
- Missing shingles, cracked or curling shingles are a sign of attention is needed.
- Increased energy costs due to inadequate ventilation and trapped moisture in the attic.
- Damaged flashing, critter infestation, sagging or unsound areas, warped or discolored shingles.
- Open joints, exposed nails around flashing, damaged flashing, or cracks that are unsealed.
Remember to be safe while inspecting your home and roof for any of these signs. Or call McCue's Superior Roofing and we would be happy to come out for a free, no obligation inspection of your homes roof.